About Laurian Clemence
I’m an opinionated bitch who usually gets into trouble just by spewing my crass, vulgar life shit onto my blog, Mushy Peas on Toast.
50 Things About Me:
(I am copying Blondie’s superb idea)
1) Non-one that I personally know, except for Pimp Your Ride, knows about my blog.
2) The only person that could turn me lesbian is Alicia Keys. I think she is hot, hot, hot.
3) I hate Paris Hilton.
4) I drive an Uno called Bruno. He has red fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview, and a Hawaiian girl on the dash that belly dances.
5) I fall in love too easily. I have been in love five times.
6) I am very Virgo. I was born on 14 September 1980.
7) I always wanted to be a vet. My second choice was journalism. I couldn’t get into vet school, they only take 17 people a year. I have been writing stories since I was 8 years old.
8 ) I am scared of water.
9) For my last meal, I would order a platter of smoked Norwegian salmon, capers and cream cheese, with a side order of camembert, goats cheese and brie, and parma ham.
10) I love pina coladas. In the pouring rain and in the sun.
11) But I usually drink vodka when I go out.
12) I want to retire in Menerbes or Orange, Provence one day.
13) My mother’s side of the family is French. My great, great, great grandmother is D’agniel D’assignet de Bourbon. So I am related to French Royalty. She had her head chopped off during the Revolution.
14) I lived in France for a year after school.
15) I hate exercising. However, I love downhill skiing, and even after the severest hangover, I would wake up to ski. My first stint of skiing was at Meribel in France where I almost killed someone rolling down the hill.
16) I worked in Crested Butte in Colorado for three months just so that I could get a free ski pass.
17) There is only one ski resort in SA and it has one run.
18) I don’t avocados. But I love anchovies.
19) I love Italian and German.
20) I have always wanted to go to Tokyo.
21) I was in Phi Phi and Phuket a year before the tsunami. I was lucky to have seen it before it was all washed away.
22) One of my best friends now lives in London. Like the rest of South Africa.
23) I work as a copywriter in the advertising department of a company in Johannesburg. It’s a temporary thing until I merge back into pure reporting one day.
24) I take the pill. I hate it.
25) I love Johannesburg. Even though home is officially Cape Town, Joburg does it for me in a big way.
Please register or log in to comment